Thursday, February 14, 2013

Welcome Quilt Story Readers!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Hi!  I'm Joy!  I own A Joyful Soul Fabrics!  I am SO happy you visited us today!  Our blog is a bit lacking right now.  We travel and vend at quilt shows and that takes up a lot of our time preparing for these shows but I thought I would at least show you what we are working on in the studio!

 
We currently carry the ENTIRE line of Art Gallery Solids!  This is one of our samples that was hanging in our booth in Oklahoma City at their Winter Quilt Show.  Here's another sample we are working on now.  This was taken at roughly midnight last night...no joke!
 
 
 
I am SO proud of this one!  I am IN LOVE with Joel Dewberry's line Notting Hill!  This is a pattern by Abbey Lane Quilts, Dizzy Lizzy made up in Notting Hill.  It will be a kit available on our site soon!
 
 
 
We are also in LOVE with Tula Pink's line Salt Water!  I grew up on the beaches of San Diego AND we are a US Navy family so this line was right up my alley!  Here is one of our new samples:
 
 

This is Shoreline and is a free pattern on Tula's blog.  It takes one design roll and one charm pack plus 2 1/4 yards of a solid.  We have them all in our shop!

Another really cute sample we just finished is the Brioche & Baguette by Modern Quilt Relish using Rock n Romance by Art Gallery Fabrics!



We are getting a new blog post ready now which will review the new pattern, Gypsy Sling, by Amy Butler.  We like to review patterns and show pictures from the process.  Anything that might help YOU be successful in your creative endeavors! 


Thanks again for visiting us today!!  And good luck in our giveaway at Quilt Story!

9 comments:

F Dinan Qonitan said...

love the flowery fabrics! i love how the color makes it looks so beautiful.

Anita said...

I love the Basic Grey "Hello Luscious" collection on your web site. Basic grey seems to have the "red" that I like the most!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Love the sample that you are working on!

Jodi - usairdoll said...

Love all the eye candy quilts. I'm in love with the Dizzy Lizzy quilt, ahh be still my heart, so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us, I love seeing lots of photos!

Thank you for a super giveaway at Quilt Story and a chance to win.

usairdoll(at)gmail(dot)com

Teresa said...

I love the Notting Hill Collection. Thank you for the chance at this great giveaway! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

tmcnimsakont@gmail.com

JD said...

I just love fabric. There's always at least on in the line of fabrics that calls my name to buy it.

Jody Polen said...

I love the Notting Hill collection. If it can make these beautiful roses then I can only imagine the quilt and other projects it will make beautifully.

Jody Polen said...

The roses made out of the Notting Hill collection are beautiful. I can only imagine the beautiful projects that can be made from the collection.

rd said...

The Notting Hill fabric is my favorite. LOVE the brilliant colors. Fun and festive.