Sunday, December 18, 2011

Announcing our WINNERS!

Wow!  Can I just say how hard it was not to answer back each and every one of you who answered our question!?  I didn't want to mess up the comment list so our random number generator could pick our winners without my nonsense messing things up!  You heard right! I said WINNERS, with an S!  This was so much fun and we had SO many responses, I couldn't just have one give-away so we added a couple more prizes to the mix! 

Before we announce our winners, I want to give a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you and WELCOME you to A Joyful Soul Fabrics!  I hope you find some useful information, creative ideas and hopefully we can help make you laugh a little too.  We have so much fun around here.  Who wouldn't have fun surrounded by bolts and bolts of fabric!?   

Okay, I won't keep you in suspense any longer.  Our winners are....

Sugar Baby Quilt Kit
Angelaathome.com

Just Wing It 12 Fat Quarter Set
momc

Set of two quilt pattern books
poppyinpink

I've emailed all three of you lovely ladies so please get me your addresses as quickly as possible!  I would LOVE for you to have your prize before Christmas!  Plus, we're shutting down on December 20 so nothing will ship again until December 29 when we head back to the studio!

Thanks again for visiting us!  If you'd like, we'd LOVE to have you sign up for our newsletter.  We don't share your info with anyone and we won't fill your inbox with a bunch of craziness.  We can barely meet our goal of emailing once a week!  Our newsletter will let you know of any sales, new stuff and some project pictures from our studio.  We really look forward to sharing our passion of fabric and sewing with you!

4 comments:

angelaathome.com said...

I am horored and in awe that I am the winner of the baby quilt kit. Thank you

Mom C said...

Thank you so much. The fabric looks so soft and springy and I could use some springy right now. It was a fun hop, I learned a lot and it kept me slogging away with my sewing projects. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, an afternoon at the machine and I think I'll have all the must do's done! Hope so! Merry Christmas.

Thearica said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Angela said...

Wanted you to know I received my Sugar Baby Quilt Kit. This is a beautiful package and I look forward to making the quilt. I love the fabric and am glad I met you on the blog hop. Thank you and best wishes for a wonderful New Year.