Monday, June 13, 2011

LOVING Jennifer Paganelli!

So, I've known of Jennifer Paganelli and have loved her fabric for a long time. But I've never been in the position to add her to our fabric shop...until now! Honey Child arrived in the studio this afternoon and I am staring at it with creative visions floating!This sparkling jewel-toned loveliness is INSPIRING!



I've gone ahead and put some in the shop even though I want to keep it all for myself!! Oh, and this is the July Club Fabric Collection for those of you wondering!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh do you have golden Mikaela in stock we need 10 yards...please say yes..

A Joyful Soul Fabrics said...

Hi Jennifer! I checked my personal stock too and couldn't even find a fat quarter! Now I'm bummed, I thought I had some for me! I'll keep my eyes open in Austin, I have a big show this weekend.