Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Chillin'

Good Morning!
We are in the hotel room sipping our coffee and gearing up for a busy day. I wish I had some pictures to upload but we were so busy yesterday at the OKC Quilt Show, I had no time to snap any. I will do my best to slip away from the booth today. The quilts here are amazing of course. I'm never sure how my fabric will be received at these shows and since this is our last show of the year, I was extra nervous. I had no reason to be nervous. I was cutting fabric all day! I've sold out of many Amy Butler bolts (of course the ones I can't replace now that Belle and Lotus are no more) and even a few Heather Bailey bolts are gone. I'll be placing a huge order on Monday!

I better finish getting myself ready. It's going to be another busy day!

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Hope you had a great time at the show! Love your blog, lots of reading and inspiration here, great work!

Hey, I blogged you! I posted on your ebay store on my blogger blog and also my Tumblr one, here - http://donotdisturb.tumblr.com/post/126943999/a-joyful-soul-fabrics

Also gave you a shout-out on The Purse Forum, I have a thread there on my quilting in the Arts and Crafts Forum!

xx

A Joyful Soul Fabrics said...

Frankie,
You are fantastic! I appreciate the compliments and the shout-out!! OKC was so much fun! I can't wait for the January show! Wish the Navy could send us to OK next. I'd LOVE to retire there!
(My web numbers went way up after you linked to me! So EXCITING!! You must have quite a few followers!) Thanks again!
~Hugs~
Joy