Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I did it! WooHoo!

"What did she do?" you may be asking yourself.


Those of you who have known me for a while know that my little business is a huge dream come true for me. It's something I've always wanted to do but never had the guts to do it. The past three months have seen some pretty amazing growth in our business so we decided now was the time to expand! We have now added Heather Bailey's fabric lines, Pop Garden and Bijoux to the store. If you aren't familiar with her fabrics, look to the left and you'll see a link to Heather's blog. You'll see her design inspiration there. So bright and beautiful! It should arrive some time next week. Just in time to take with us to Abilene and Oklahoma City! (Where in the world am I going to store 63 more bolts of fabric?)


Do you TWEET?? I just started tweeting on Twitter. It is so addictive! But I have made a few new friends who are extremely creative and talented artists. Check it out! I know, I barely have enough time to do everything I need to do now so I had no business joining yet another social network but this one is streamlined, quick and easy. There is a link to my profile to the left. I better get my rear in motion. So much to do, so little time to do it!!

Have an amazing day!!

2 comments:

MLE said...

Congrats on your store! I'm excited to see your new fabrics!! Also, thanks for finding me on Twitter. You're my favorite ebay seller! :)

A Joyful Soul Fabrics said...

Thank you! I'll post as soon as the new fabric is online. I can't wait to get it..I have so many projects in mind!