Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Designer Showcase

Hi there! It's almost 10:00 PM and I finally have some time to introduce you to these great designers I promised!


First, I'd like you to meet Raquel with Bag Z Girl Designs. Raquel is a fellow fabric addict. We met at the Dallas Quilt Celebration when she stopped by our booth. I noticed the purse she was carrying immediately! So cute! Here is a link to her etsy shop:



Check out her gorgeous handbags, aprons and cosmetic bags. Not only is she a creative designer, she's such a cool person! If I could only bottle a portion of her energy, I'd be good to go!
Next, I want to introduce you to Deanna with Pretty In Pink 320. Deanna is a friend of my very good friend Stacy who left me in Texas to go live the high lifeAlign Left in California, thanks for that. (Just kidding!) Deanna's bags are gorgeous as well! She uses a lot of Heather Bailey and Amy Butler in her designs so of course I love them all! She makes one of a kind purses, wristlets and pillows using new and vintage textiles which I think is so cool! Check out her etsy store at:
She also has a beautiful blog: Pretty In Pink 320 Blog
Yeah! Have fun looking at these two fabulous designers!

1 comment:

pretty*in*pink*designs said...

Hi, Stacy mentioned to me to look up your blog and see all your cool stuff. She talks very highly of you! Thanks for featuring me on your blog, that was sweet of you! I have a weak spot for Amy Butler's stuff as well!